Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy Pi Day!

Hi Everyone!

I just put a post on the new photography blog I a

m part of-Friends Through Photos! If you have a minute, please check the blog out...there are 10 girls there who all post some awesome stuff! ;)

Anyway, today is Pi day, and since it was also my day on the FTP blog, I decided that I would do a post about this lovely event. I also took a picture to go with it, which I'm going to share with you now:
Kirsten, Leah and Kit are forming...you guessed it...Pi! ;)

A little behind-the-scenes knowledge...I actually took the picture with Kirsten on the left and Leah on the right. Kirsten's foot is sticking out because she was supposed to be the end of the little tail piece on the Pi symbol, but I didn't look up on which side it was on...so I had to flip the photo to make it accurate! LOL

Now, I have to go and make some deviled eggs. ;)

Hope everyone has a great day!

~Quinlyn

No comments: