Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Special Post Coming Up!

Hi Everyone!

I have a special post coming up for you guys! Just a hint: it's not about AG. :) You can guess what it is but I doubt anyone will get it right...I'm so encouraging, aren't I? XD I hope you like the post when it comes out. I'm not sure about the date because I'm waiting on an email, but it'll be up hopefully quite soon. :)

On another note, our Owl City CD came. It's awesome! I've played it in my room and played the songs on my iPod and on the computer. I recommend it! :)

I hope everyone's having a great week. Hopefully I'll have a fun new video to post...I'd like to make one outside with Michael and his doll, Tommy...I'd be using Leah. :) If you guys have any video ideas that you'd like to see, then go ahead and comment with them...who knows, but we might use one or two. :)

I hope you guys are having a great week!

I leave you with a picture:

Yup, we have a bird's nest in our front yard tree! I hope we're able to see eggs/baby birds. So far we can't see anything, even when the mother bird isn't there. :(

Talk to you guys later!

~Quinlyn

1 comment:

hello said...

a video? Or a giveaway? Hurry up e-mail because I want to know!