Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Outside my window...(rambling post! :D)


Outside my window right now is...rain. We haven't seen rain here in NM for a while, give or take a few showers. But it's our monsoon season, so we can expect a little bit more precipitation. :o)

Oh, and before you start throwing the tomatoes, YES, I know I haven't posted in a while! Oh, dear readers, how apologetic I am!

Yes, I know, I'm going a little old-fashioned on you...BUT I DONT CARE! MWAHAHA! *cough* Anyway, I have another post for you later. It's a nice post, if I do say so myself. :)

I've been thinking about some things lately, reading new blogs, and thinking about my blog. I think that it's going to undergo a little bit of a change...that is, I may undergo a little bit of a change. I'm really not sure...but as you can tell from this post I'm changing a little something. Maybe it's the rain. Haha!

Welp, whatever happens, it'll be good. I hope. :o) I want all my readers to know that this blog will probably be spontaneous. I'll still post (lots, lol) about American Girl and my precious dollies, but I might also post a bit more about my life, too. :)

Hope you liked this random, rambling post...

~Quinlyn

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

We have monsoon rains right now too! I live just north of NM, in CO.

Jasmine said...

PPPPPLLLLEEEAAAASSSSSEEEE DON'T CHANGE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!