Thursday, April 22, 2010

What My Music Says About Me

Hi Guys!

I thought I would do this fun little tag. :D

Here are the rules:

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.
4. NO CHEATING.
Do you understand if you don't just watch me!
Q: What does next year have in store for you?
Vanilla Twilight by Owl City (Ok that's scary...it's a sad song LOL!)

Q: What does your love life look like next year?
Hoedown Throwdown by Miley Cyrus (ROTFL! So when somebody tells me they love me I do the HT in their face?)
Q: What do you say when life gets hard?
People from Funny Girl (No comment...I do love that song though)

Q: Song that reminds you of good times?
Baby by Justin Beiber (Um...that's awkward.)
Q: What do you think when you get up in the morning?
Headphones by Britt Nicole (I must feel alone in the mornings then (listen to the song to see what I mean) )
Q: What song will you dance to at your wedding?
When She Cries by Britt Nicole (Oh shoot...that's comforting.)

Q: Song that reminds you of your first kiss?
Clothes by Barlowgirl (ROTFL!)
Q: Your favorite saying?
Love Story by Taylor Swift (No comment. LOL)
Q: Favorite place?
The Lost Get Found by Britt Nicole (Oh! That's nice!)

Q: Most Missed Memory?
Hot Air Balloon by Owl City (THAT ACTUALLY MAKES SENSE!)

Q: What song describes your best friend?
Ready by Britt Nicole (LOL! Actually I think that's about right...She's ready for anything!)

Q: What song describes your ex?
Set the World on Fire by Britt Nicole (UH OH!! LOL)

Q: Where would you go on a first date?
Welcome To The Show by Britt Nicole (Um...maybe my first date will take me to a game show. LOL)
Q: Drug of choice?
Don't Rain on My Parade from Funny Girl (Um...no comment...)
Q: What song describes yourself?
The Best Day by Taylor Swift (Good? I think so. :D)

Q: What is the thing you like doing most?
Fireflies by Owl City (I've actually never caught fireflies...)
Q: The song that best describes the president?
Fifteen by Taylor Swift (Wait till I send a letter to the President inclosing that information!)
Q: Where will you be in 10 years?
I'd Rather Be Blue Thinking of You (Then be happy with somebody else) from Funny Girl (Oook...that's a glum prospect)

Q: Your love life right now?
The Climb (Wuh oh! Not good. LOL)
Q: What is your state of mind like at the moment?
How We Roll (ROTFL!)
Q: How will you die?
I'm the Greatest Star (Ooh, so I'll die a star? Or being a star will kill me? LOL!)
That was fun! :)
I tag....anyone who wants to be tagged. I don't really like it when people say that but I think this is really fun for anyone to do!! :D
~Quinlyn

3 comments:

Go Bold said...

are you going to write a letter to the president?

Sonja said...

ROTFL!!! This is kind of a strange quiz thing. Besides I don't have any of those songs!! XD XD XD

Sarah Holman said...

These are always so much fun!