Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tween Girl's Daybook #3


Hi Everyone!

I'm doing another Tween Girl's Daybook! If you want to do it too, go to Iona's blog! :D


Date: April 28th, 2010
Starting time: 6:08 PM
Mood: Happy, a tad anxious

Outside my window: Sun, a wall, and blue sky.
I was just in: The dining room.
I'm thinking: What am I gonna answer for I'm Thinking?
I'm reading: The Secret Garden, A Little Princess
I'm listening to: My mom talk on the phone, our OLD SLOW PC trying to run in the schoolroom.
I'm wearing: Navy blue pants, a pink striped shirt, and my awesome converse. Earlier I was wearing a blue strawberry shirt I love. :D
I am also doing: Chatting and admiring Julie.
Yesterday, I: Prank called Ima Virginia's brother (we set it up together). It was a complete failure. Then I prank called her other brother and at least it was funny. Ha ha
I'm excited for: Ummmm...watching a movie tonight? LOL
I'm sad because: We probably won't watch another Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman episode until next week. :(
I'm hungry for: Spaghetti. As usual!
The song stuck inside my head is: Walk on Water by Britt Nicole.
I want: TO CHAT WITH IMA VIRGINIA! Also to see Iona's webshow. :D
I love: Julie, my mom, American Girl Magazine, my little brother, Club Penguin, and lots of other stuff!
This week, my goal is: I don't really have a goal this week. LOL
Ending time: 6:14 PM
~Quinlyn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quinlyn-
I just want to support you in this time. It stinks that you're being bullied. I will continue to stand up to this particular member. But I think we should tell Liz if something else happens and she doesn't see it. Hopefully Joelle, Gabrielle, and I scared her off. :) Please see my tribute to you on the MB! I am praying for you.

I love your Tween Girls daybooks, they are so funny!
~Ghillie

At Home Together said...

That was hilarious though. I ruined it though. I don't know why you heard me. I was a long way away. :S