Friday, February 27, 2015

It's time to move on! (New Blog Link)

Happy Friday, readers.

First off, I want to thank you.

This blog was a HUGE aspect of my middle school years, and I made so many friends through it. I expressed myself, shared photos, and gained the confidence to put myself out into the world and be judged for the content I created. In return, I got so much love and support.

If you'll look at the timestamp on the last post, you'll realize that I've severely neglected this blog. It's in a state of disrepair, like an abandoned building with the weeds coming up out of the floor. Although I still collect dolls, I have so many more interests now, and because of that I think that it would be best to leave this blog up for nostalgic and reference purposes and move my new mind over to a new blog.

It's certainly bittersweet to be leaving this little space of mine, but it feels more like visiting a childhood home, and putting a sign up on the door, directing you to my new address. That's exactly what I'm doing, actually, except I don't have the technical skills to make a legitimate plank bearing my inscription.

My new blog is bearing the name Quinny & Co., which will forever be my brand (the name of this blog will be changed). And the url is actually the name, which is all-around convenient. Here's the link:

http://quinnyandco.blogspot.com

And now, dear readers, I bid you adieu.

Quinlyn

No comments: