Friday, February 3, 2012

Funny video by me, Jeneca and Carolyn!

Hi Everyone!

Tonight on Google +, my friend Jeneca had an idea...she was going to let us all come up with ridiculous/funny/random/cool sentences and she was going to make a video with all of them put together. Well, my other friend Carolyn, Jeneca, and I made up a bunch of stuff (or otherwise got them from movies/tv shows!) and Jeneca put them all into a video with her dolls! She labeled which quote was from which girl, and I decided to put the video on my blog! :)



Thanks Carolyn and Jeneca!

Two of my quotes were from a very good movie I watched recently. If you know what it is, do tell in the comments! ;)

I hope you enjoy this lovely piece of randomness and have a great weekend! XD

Quinlyn

1 comment:

Lena Grace said...

That was super funny! LOVED IT!