Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!!!!

Hi everyone!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! I hope everyone had a great morning!! :) I sure did! We got up and opened presents and it was SO AWESOME! :D I got so many wonderful gifts from my family and friends and I was super surprised!! :) Here's everything I got:

  • Elizabeth doll!!!!! :D :D :D
  • FELICITY DOLL!! :D :D :D I was surprised to get both of them!!
  • Felcity's nightgown, riding habit, holiday dress and cloak :)
  • Elizabeth's nightgown, riding habit, holiday dress and cloak! :)
  • Penny and her foal Patriot! :D
  • Beacon Street Girls books 2-4, I already had 1 :)
  • Missing Grace (Kit mystery)
  • Lady Margaret's Ghost (Felicity mystery)
  • The Tangled Web (Julie mystery)
  • Secrets at Camp Nokonis (Rebecca mystery)
  • 3 Webkinz from my cousins and aunt & uncle :)

And I think that's about it!!! :D This was one of the best Christmasses ever! I'll try to get up some pictures today or tomorrow! :)

What did you guys get for Christmas?? :D

~Quinlyn

11 comments:

Claire said...

I'm really glad you got Felicity AND Elizabeth for Christmas! I would have been surprised, too.

Merry Christmas!

Leanna said...

You got Elizabeth and Felicity!!!That is so great Quinyln! :D
I got several things i am so thankful for but I am too lazy to post again just check the AGFMB to see.Hehe!
Leah or Leanna

Hannah said...

Well, the Lord really blessed my christmas, I got a camera, and I got LOTS of notebooks, my dadd said that i am the only person he knows who can fill up a notbook that quick! To see my AG things, go here! To my blog!
http://awriterintheprocess.blogspot.com/

MA AG Lover said...

Hi Quinlyn! I got Lanie for Christmas, along with lots of other AG stuff and 18" doll stuff, which are 3 of Rebecca's books, Rebecca's pajamas, kit's school lunch, Lanie's accessories, Lanie doll, books, candy, and crafts!

I love your blog!! :-)

Hannah Mary said...

Wow, those are some awesome presents - Felicity AND Elizabeth!! *faints of amazement* I'm glad you had a great Christmas, I did too!

~Hannah

Katie said...

Cool! I got some awesome stuff for Christmas, too. I'll probably post it later today.

hello said...

Wow! 2 dolls??? Cool. I got a basketball, soccer ball, pajamas, video camera, a watch, sweatpants, and some books.

Sophie Amélie said...

Hi Quinlyn!

How awesome that you got both Felicity and Elizabeth - and Penny and Patriot as well! :) I see you've got a lot of reading to do now, too, with all of the new books you've gotten.

As for me, I didn't really have an AG Christmas this year. I'm going to Florida, which is a huge part of my present, and I also got a new violin. I've been needing/wanting one for a while to replace my smaller one.

Laura

Anne said...

Hi Quinlyn!!!!

Oh my goodness!!! That is so AWESOME that you got Elizabeth AND Felicity!!! When I saw your comment on my blog I thought it was so cool that we both got Elizabeth! :D YAY!!! I got Felicity's Tea Lesson Gown too! You must be really happy you got Elizabeth! I can't wait to see pictures!

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

You do webkinz??? What's cool I used to but my account expires. I had 15 :)
xx,
Bleah

Emma said...

Great! I got:

Felicity's riding Outfit(I already have Felicity)

Felicity's Holiday Gown

Felicity's Surprise(Now I have all the Felicity books!)

The Ghost of Lady Margaret,Too!

Felicity's, Molly's, and Rebecca's Fashion Studios

Welcome to Samantha's World, and Welcome to Molly's World (Retired AG Books)

Felicity's Tea Set

A Table and Chairs for my dolls

A bunk bed for my dolls

Sound like you had a great Christmas! I'm jealous of all the Felicity and Elizabeth stuff you got :)

~*Emma and her dolls*~