Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy October!

Hey Everyone!

Today is the first day of October! :D Woo hoo! October is awesome. The leaves are really starting to change in most parts of the world, and the world takes on a new, fresh feel. It's almost time to crank out the Halloween costumes and it's a wonderful season for photographers-who doesn't love pictures of pretty leaves?

In New Mexico, every year in October there is this thing called the Balloon Fiesta. It's a time where people come from all over the world to see our hot air balloons. Hundreds of balloons go up and it really is a beautiful sight. I take lots of pictures every year and you can rest assured that I won't let my readers NOT see the balloons! :D

Personally for me, I like October because my little brother's birthday is in that month. :) He's going to be nine! :) Oh yeah, and since my birthday is in November, it just means that it is one month closer to MY birthday! LOL! I can't WAIT to be 13!

Oh, and if you want to join a super cool thing for October, look no further than:

Woot woot! :)
Hope you all have a super great month!
~Quinlyn

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

I've never been to the balloon festival, but we used to live about three hours away from that city. I won't say it, in case you live there.

Meredith Roark Childress said...

It is October! I am fond of saying how fast time flies, but it's true. I'm also looking forward to both Michael's birthday and yours. I'm pretty sure you already have my biggest present. And I look forward to all the pretty leaves. I think I'll take some pics too.
Have a great weekend! Mimi