Tuesday, February 2, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASMINE!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS (and identical twin seperated at birth, LOL JK) JASMINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D And since I couldn't really make a video, here is your birthday tribute: First of all, I flew out to see you!!
Your dinner, the BEST spaghetti in town!


After we get home from the resturant, it's time for CHOCOLATE cake! :D Then it's time for presents!! I got you...
Violet's School Apron! :D Also those doll dance shoes you had your eye one!
And last but not least, (and this one is actually real!) I put Headphones first on my player just for you! :D
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Jasmine, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! (and many more!)
HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY AND ENJOY YOUR NEW DOLL, VIOLET!

I LOVE YOU GIRLIE!

~Quinlyn

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tagged you go to my blog to see the tag

Cara said...

Happy birthday Jasmine! That was nice of you Quinlyn!

Jasmine said...

You are so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sonali Matthews said...

Heya,
Can you follow me please!!! Im iSonali3, its my isonali blog, please idont dont have any followers or coments!!! please please please!!! Love Sonali and human, Alicia xoxo uv ur vids!!