Saturday, November 28, 2009

Quinny & Co-Now follow on Twitter!

Hi Everyone!

After inspecting it a little and checking about age requirements and stuff like that, I got a Twitter account! :D I plan to update very frequently! Twitter is very fun! You can visit my Twitter here: twitter.com/QuinnyandCo. I hope you like it! I already have several quite exciting Tweets up. ;)

On another note, I may be getting Elsie very soon! I have been trying to find her in her original dress, and TJ Max has just what I have been craving and more. So if we can find another one of those that sells her, I am getting her! I am very excited (and a little nervous, too!)! :D

Have a great day!

~Quinlyn

4 comments:

~Miss Zara~ said...

got your email,I don't know how to use twitter that well.
Zara

Sabine Aurore Bouchard said...

I have a twitter, too!
twitter.com/sabinethegreat

Izzy said...

I awarded you!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I am going to look at your Twitter after I am done commenting. I am not allowed to have a Twitter, so I will not be able to comment. :( But I will be reading.

I am new to blogging and I would love if you stopped by my blog and followed me.

Mia,
www.americangirllovermia.blogspot.com