Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Hi Everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving! :D

I love Thanksgiving! Wonderful food, friends, and family! Also TV specials and football games! :D This morning I watched some of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade! I look forward to it each year! :)

For Thanksgiving we are going to my grandmother's house. We are going to EAT (yummy...) and watch A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving and probably another movie, too. I will take pictures of my dolls and maybe me with the food! They are all dressed up and ready for Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving isn't just about the fun though. It's a time to get together with friends and family and give thanks for what we have, what God has given us. I am thankful for God, Jesus, my family and friends, my blog, everything I have, and so much more!

Blessings,

~Quinlyn

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

Happy Thanksgiving Quinlyn!

Madeline said...

I totally agree, Quinlyn! I am most thankful that Jesus died on the cross for my sins! :) If you want, you may send one of your dolls Thanksgiving photos to me and I will put it up on my site for Give Thanks week. From, Madeline! P.S. After my mom's Turkey Trot race in the morning, I snuggled up in my room in PJs drinking hot chocolate watching the Macy's Day parade LOL!