Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

Hi Everyone!

I am SO excited...IT IS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY! :D I am now 12 years old! :D I love being twelve...somehow I have a feeling of power. LOL!

But you know what makes this birthday really special? Friends! You all! When I logged on the message board this morning, I saw lots of wonderful birthday comments! Jasmine made me a beautiful video, and I loved it! Thanks, Jasmine! Thanks EVERYONE! Last year I had no friends like you, but now I do, and I am so thankful for you all!

Everyone is asking me if I will take pictures of what I get, and YES, I sure will! I am also planning to take some video! :D

~Quinlyn

14 comments:

Sonja said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUINLYN!!!!!!!! :D:D:D <3, SONJA :)

~Miss Zara~ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUINLYN
WILL SEND YOU A ECARD

Lexi said...

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Quinlyn happy birthday to you
From alexis
ps post any ag doll gifts or any of your favorites

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Quinlyn! I watched your soccer ball video (again :) ) and just wanted to let you know I really like it!

Blessings,
Maggie

Cara said...

LOL! A feeling of power! 12 more months and you'll be a teenager! Go 12 year olds! Happy B-day!

Hannah said...

Happy B-Day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Quinlyn!
Love,
Anne and the dollies

Jasmine said...

Happy Birthday Quinlyn! I got up really early (after I went to bed really late! LOL!) and made sure that the post would be up as soon as you went on the computer!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I hope you have a wonderful day!
~Miriam

Annie (larkin) said...

Happy Birthday Quinlyn! Have a wonderful day!

Love,

Queen Lucy, Kirsten, Josefina, Gabriela, Becca, and Laylie!

Lucy Kenelly said...

Happy Birthday Quinlyn! :D Hope you have an AWESOME day!

Liz said...

Hi Quinlyn!

Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a wonderful day!! :)

I am so excited to see what your gifts are! :)

Have a Happy Birthday!

Love,
Liz

~Hope~ said...

Happy Birthday Quinlyn! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!! :D

~Hope~

sophia said...

Happy Birthday! I love being 12 too :). Isn't it such a yellow and white number?( sorry, some numbers just have colors to me.... weird huh?)