Thursday, July 2, 2009

THE WINNER!

Hey Guys! :D

Well, today my little bro picked the name of the person who would win my contest. And the winner is....

(Drum Roll Please!)

.....................
.......................
..........................
............................

HANNAH!! Her favorite pet is Licorice! :D

Congratulations, Hannah!

Now, since you are the winner, please PM me with your address. We will discuss further details there, as well. :)

Thanks to ALL of you for entering my giveaway! And you never know when another one will show up! ;)

~Quinlyn

4 comments:

Coconut said...

Congrats Hannah!

Hannah said...

Thanks Coconut! I hope I am that lucky with Barnes and Noble Rebecca!

Emily said...

Why enter a contest if i can never win it? I already entered three contest. Haven't one a single one of them! Well, Congrats Hannah! (Sigh)

Coconut said...

good luck on the Barnes and Nobles contest too! One time I won a $20 gift certificate in a drawing contest! before then I never thought of myself as a great artist! LOL!