Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy Fall, harvest moon, and new blog look!

Hey Everyone!

Today is the first real day of Fall!! WOOT WOOT! I love Fall! Mostly cause...my birthday's in Fall and it's one season closer to Christmas!!! :D Sorry if I'm getting a little hyper...I do that sometimes. Haha

Whelp, for Fall, I decided my blog needed a makeover. My beautiful friend-made header and background needed to go with Summer. :( BUT! I found a gorgeous background from The Cutest Blog on the Block and found a gorgeous pic of Kirsten in the tree that I took LAST Fall. Put them together, and THERE YA GO! Quinny & Co.-Fall edition!

I've been guilty of not posting...IM SORRY! JUST DONT PUT ME IN JAIL! Please! :) Thank you! I'll try to do better!!! But with my hectic school schedule (more work than I've ever had to do! Yike!), sometimes it's difficult to find the time to take pictures or post.

I just finished having a fun chat with Iona and Jenna (little shoutout there ;) )! It was very fun. I just love chatting with my blogger peeps. :) Oh and for everyone: Feel free to email-chat me any time!! My email is in the Contact Me page of this blog. :)


Tonight there is a beautiful Harvest Moon, and the next time there'll be one is in 20 years! Not only that, right next to it is Jupitar! Tonight you can see it since it's very close to earth tonight. Such a beautiful sight! My picture can't really capture it, but here is a picture anyway:
The beautiful moon, and that bright star next to it is Jupitar!! How amazing is that? :D Have you ever seen a harvest moon, or Jupitar?
Talk to you later!

~Quinlyn

3 comments:

Hannah Mary said...

I LOVE the new look!

Meredith Roark Childress said...

As usual, your picture is really beautiful. Wish I'd thought of taking one! Your school work should smooth out soon. Have a great weekend!

Anne said...

I love your new blog look, Quinlyn! Nice pictures! :)