Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Violet and Kathleen Came!! :D

Hi Everyone!!

I am so excited because Violet and Kathleen came today! I got to open the boxes and see them (not take them out yet, though) and Kathleen has the sweetest doll face I have ever seen! She is adorable! And Violet is really pretty! I can't wait until I can really call them mine! Also we got Violet's Day Dress and Kathleen's Lavendar Silk dress and both of them are SO pretty! YAYAYYAYAY! Again, I am so excited!

Have a great day (well, night), everybody! :D

~Quinlyn

3 comments:

Anne said...

YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!!
SO exciting!!!!!!!!!!
I'm still waiting for Lanie to come. She needs to get here!!!! LOL
:) I'm so happy for you! YAY!
~Anne

Maeve said...

Lol, that's funny, cos I'm talking to my friend called 'one of those names' hehe at the moment, and for a second I was like 'What? She came over to your house?' XP

Anonymous said...

Why aren't they yours yet?