Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Year of 2009-My last post of 2009

Hi Everyone!


Wow, this year has gone by so fast! It was such a special year for me. It was the year I started my blog, made lots of new friends (YOU! :D), became a better person, got three new dolls, and more. Thank you all SO much for being my friends, supporting me, and following, subscribing, and commenting. This is my 147th post, my last post of 2009!

This New Year is going to be really special, because not only are we starting a new year, we are starting a new decade! :D

Have a great New Year's Eve and a wonderful year. Oh, one last thing.


My dolls wanted to say Happy New Year, too! :D


~Quinlyn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Quinlyn!:)
I've read every single one of your posts since you started this blog!
Your blog rocks!! Your dolls are adorable! Happy New Year!
~Anne and the dollies
(agfan15)

Cara said...

Gosh, it seems like you just started your blog yesterday! Time flys! I've known you and the gang (all fans of americangirlfan.com) for nearly a year now!
LOL, you became a better person!I highly doubt I have! A year and a half of middle school shows it's effects...well!

OldFashionGirl said...

Wow!What a year Quinny!
Hopefully in 2010 we will actually meet!

xoxox
LEXI