Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Costumes!

Hi Everyone!
Finally, I have pictures of mine and my doll's costumes for you! :) Here they are:
Michael and I! I was a black cat, and he was a prince. He looks weird because my mom put some eyebrow makeup on him. :)
And here are my dolls in their costumes, sitting on my grandmother's couch. :) Kirsten is an Irish Step Dancer, Julie is a vet (or, to be exact, the ghost of James Herriot), Laylie is a fairy, and Jessica is a cat. :) Not included in the picture: Tommy, who was a pirate, and Sam, who was a puppy. :)
There ya go! Hope you had a Happy Halloween! I sure did!
~Quinlyn


4 comments:

Hannah said...

Of course you had to be the cat because I was the mouse. LOL JK! Your dollies are so cute!

Sonja said...

Love it! I hope I can get some pics of our costumes and my dolls up soon.....

Sonja said...

And Laylie is ADORABLE!!!!

Cara said...

You and your brother look great in your costumes! I love the costumes for the dolls! You were very creative! I have been busy. A teacher at my school passed away. She died from H1N1.